Thursday, September 27, 2012

That One (Love) Letter

It was one usual day, but she was upset and I had to meet her and make her SMILE.

"Hey meet me after your classes, just for 5 minutes." I messaged

"Kyun milna hai" She replied after 5 minutes I guess

"Hai kuch kaam, Kuch dena hai.."

"Hmm"

Now whenever she replied with "Hmm" or "Ok" it stated she was in a bad mood or rather upset. I had no clue what i was going to give her. I said so just because i wanted to meet her. I returned home and decided to write something for her, I did not think what i was going to write but i made sure whatever i write should bring that SMILE back to her face.

She calls herself my fan because she likes what I write, my Shayris, The Quotes and for the first time I was writing something that did not have any brain in it but only what I felt. I reached home and first thing in my to do list was to start writing. I had to meet her by 8.30 outside her classes so I made sure I was on time. I wrote the letter without thinking a bit just kept on jotting down what came to my heart at that very moment... I was a bit choked all the moments were flashing like those in some Yash Raj movies... :) There was a slideshow in my mind, of all the time we spent together till the time i finished writing.

Sorry but cannot POST the letter as it was meant to be read only by her. ;-)

I reached on time in fact 15 minutes earlier than the decided time. I stood there with my hands as cold as ice, sweating like it was hot summer... As the time came closer to meet her, my heart started pounding even faster... After waiting for a while I saw her.

The moment I see her I swear to god I feel as if this is the best thing that can ever happen to me. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Her smile, her eyes so beautiful brown almond shaped big eyes as that of a new born baby (Has mentioned this line in the letter too) So gorgeous... those flicks of her when they kiss her cheeks I so very love to see that.. but I feel quite jealous too at the same time, I wish I was them... She was upset but managed to keep that smile on her face but nothing was hidden from me the moment she came and stood next to me. Everything was understood without saying a word it was the feeling that spoke.

"Hi" I said

"Hello" She replied with that fake smile.

"Kya haal hai? "

"Am Fine, Bolo" I loved to here that... I loved when she said "Bolo" don't know why but I do...

"This is for you" I gave her the letter.

"Tune likha hai?"

"Nai mere padosi ne" I said and we both giggled.

"You want me to read it now?" She questioned

I nodded in affirmation.

As she started reading the smile was visible already... and as she read, the Smile just grew bigger and bigger and at the end she was left with one beautiful Ear to Ear smile. Wow! She is so beautiful... I said to myself the latter part.

"You know what? Aaj tak kisi ne bhi mujhe aisa koi letter (Love letter) nai diya hai.. Aur shayad koi dega bhi nahi..." She looked at the letter and continued... "You made me really happy today... I can say itni khushi mujhe aaj tak kabhi nahi hui... aur hogi bhi nahi i guess... i never thought someone would write me a love letter" she said all this while she was still smiling.

I had a mini heart attack after hearing that... "You made my day sweetheart... You made my day... I... Mai puri zindagi bita sakta hun us ek pal ke sahare..." We both laughed. Words just flooded in... I had no clue what I am saying or what am I gonna say next... I kept looking at her... We both wanted to Hug each other embrace each other but couldn't as there were students around, so we chose to do the otherwise... We shared smiles.. lots of smiles... we spoke a lot without saying anything... It was first time I felt that she too has that soft corner.... She too felt somewhere deep inside for me... We ain't in relationship but we both do feel for each other... There's no name for this relationship that we share... But whatever it is.. it feels the best when she's around... When she smiles, when she winks... I love her so much... I so very do...

"You really made me very happy today" She messaged at night

"So did you" I replied

"What did i do?"

"That line meant a lot to me babu :) "

"You really made me feel that I am very special for you"

"You are sweetheart :)"

"And it showed how much do you love me"

" :) " I was smiling like a kid

"Today i feel like saying it: I Love You"

It was always me saying I love you and then she replied to it but for the first time actually second time that she said it...

"I Love You Too :) "

One should just say what they feel before its too late... You have no reason to love, as Love is unreasonable, unconditional the moment you start giving reasons that's not love my friend.. that's not love...."

They say its good to be with someone who loves you than being with someone whom you love.




3 comments: