Saturday, May 19, 2012

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW - Part 1 - I Miss You...

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW

Rahul with tears in his eyes, was thinking of the day the fell apart...

It was a clam evening that day when Rahul went to meet Tina , for the last time. That was it for him, he couldn't resist anymore, couldn't take anymore pain. That was the last day he saw her.

    "This is it, I won't ever meet you again." He started saying.

"I just can't take this anymore... i cant take this pain of Love, having you in my life was just.... You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I know you too Love me but i guess you aren't brave enough to accept it. Just tell me once that you too love me, say what you feel..." He choked and stopped.

    "Your silence kills me inside... I need you, i need your love. I need you only because I Love You. I love you so much..." He broke into tears....

    "So you are leaving me huh?" She questioned with tears in her eyes.

Rahul answered with a nod.

    "Ok! so if you want it this way its fine.. if this makes you happy, go ahead leave me. I'll never again meet you this is it. Thanks for those LOVELY moments that you gave me." She said in a bit of a loud tone.

Both remained silent for a couple of minutes. Than slowly Tina went close to him, and held his hand. Both had tears in their eyes, noses red and cheeks went pink.

    "Look Rahul I like you, i like you a lot but..." and she stopped

   "But what Tina say it... say it for heaven sake... just say it..." he became even more curious.

In no time Tina left the place she went running and left the temple.

That was the last time Rahul met Tina... 

He misses her smile, her eyes, her laughs, her giggles... He misses her a lot.
Rahul still feels she would come for her... She would come back and say what she couldn't that day...

Love Is All We Need





No comments:

Post a Comment