Monday, May 28, 2012

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW - Part 4 - With or Without You...

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW - Part 4 - With or Without You...

It has been two days now, Rahul is still waiting for the reply and on the third day i.e 23rd December 2009 Tina scraps him: "We can be good friends if you want to?"

Is she serious? Just Friends? How can I suppress my feelings for her? I how i act normal, as a friend? But what if i say no? Will she be gone out of my life? I wont be able to see her anymore or talk to her?
  
Rahul kept on thinking about all this questions... his ahead was about to burst and finally he made the second  most idiotic, stupid and hopeless decision of his life. First was proposing her so early and that too in so technical way.

He replied: "Ya fine... We can be friends its totally fine with me.. but promise me you'll be with me forever..." He replied and then realized was that forever thing so necessary to say? Rahul was an emotional fool, anyone could have used him easily. He always thought from his heart and never used his organ called BRAIN. 

They kept on talking again the same way and without knowing Rahul was getting more and more attached to Tina which lead him to serious problem called TRUE LOVE. He went crazy for her, all he wanted was Tina... 
I NEED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU... I DON'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU. he always said this to Tina. He was way too expressive he never kept anything to himself he always expressed it to her and when she was not there for him he use to write it in his Diary. Whenever he felt like saying something to her he wrote it in his diary when she was not there to listen to him.

By now he was totally mad, crazy, dedicated, loyal and etc etc etc for Tina... He always thought about her dreamed about her... Liked her... lived for her... Embraced her... and everything thing just for her... He had no idea what he would do without her... and now when they both are apart he just can't live without her...!!!

Rahul finally coming out of his memories as his cell phone rings, its her Mom - Maa as he calls her Mother.

"Yes i am on my way home... "

"Yes i am fine... its just the dirt around due to traffic"

"No i am not crying... Maa bye am coming home..." He hangs up with tears in his eyes. Her mom could easily find out that he was crying and the reason too was known to her.

What happens next was something bizarre?  What must have happened? Why is it so bizarre? Anything wrong? Is Tina fine? Is Rahul ok? Will he reach home?

Previous Part                                                                                                                            Next Part
 

1 comment:

  1. PLS publish the next PART as soon as possible... i'm eagerly waiting for it....

    ReplyDelete