Monday, July 8, 2013

Those Unspoken Words

"Hi"
"Hello... Kya haal hai? " I asked
"Sab Thik... Tu Bata"
"Fine! A usual" I answered with a fake smile.

It was 3 in the afternoon on a busy Wednesday. We were meeting for the very last time. 'We' states 'Me and 'Her' (the girl I loved and I still do )
My story is quite usual. Boy loves a girl, girl does not reciprocate his feelings and then the girl is married to someone else, THE END. But like every other story even I wanted to meet her for the last time(last time hurts a lot trust me) And we met. But 'Jab We Met' what happened was something very unusual, that doesn't happen in real life it only happens in reel  life.
She belongs to a family where parents are still living in an era where 'Love' is a crime forget about adding 'Marriage' as a suffix.

"So... What is it? Tumhe kuch kehna tha!" She asked.
"Yuss! But KUCH nahi, BAHUT KUCH kehna hai..."
"Hmm hmm go ahead! Main sunn rahi hun..."
"Umm... Well you need to read actually..." I said and handed over a letter to her(ofcourse I wrote it)

I was (am) quiet good at writing (well she says so). And 'Somethings Are Well Said When Written'. I gave it to her and she had this Smile on her face for which I could do anything(ANYTHING).
She started reading and with every line her smile grew broader and broader and eventually she had one beautiful ear to ear smile. Her lips were at their best and working wonders on me (obviously) as that's all I could see now, her SMILE.


Suhani,

            If you remember you had asked me once... 'What if you tell me a yes? What if you too love me?' That day I couldn't answer you... But today I will... I... I would first hold you in my arms. I would embrace you, admire you and love you. Yes! I would... If i could... Its been almost eight years I have been waiting and today when its the END I want you to see through my heart. I still have no answer to 'Why I love you?' I just do and always will... As its said 'You'll Find True Love Hiding Behind Patience'
            Every time I see you my heart starts pounding as if its my last breath. This is what you do to me... You make me crazy... And I love that feeling... This letter, this last meet, this moment, all this won't stay anymore and you too. I won't be able to see you again... I won't be able to make you smile... I know its the end but.... I'll always love you. I won't let my Love end like this relation between us. You'll stay with me in my mind, my heart, you'll always be close to me no matter what... I write for you and will always write just for you. 
           There are many memories of yours thank you for that as am going to spend the rest of my life remembering them and this moment its really bad... I don't want you to go, this is the last memory of yours to me. The smile you'll have while reading this. Please don't cry I know you will do that too but I don't want that to happen, Never Ever. 
           The first time I saw you, I had no clue what was that... I kept staring you the entire day. Maybe that was the first day where I was Love Struck. With no reason no hopes and no expectation. I'll Miss You! I'll miss everything about you. Our calls, chats, my letters to you... This is the last letter I am writing I swear... No one else deserves this other than you. 
           I wish I could hold the time... I wish this day this moment never ends... I... I Just  I Love You Yaar... Please don't leave me! 
           Mai tujhe bahut buri tarah miss karne wala hun... Woh Mandir mai milna... Tere college aana aur tujhe padhaane ke bahane tujhe ghanto tak taakna... Teri woh hasi, tera woh muskurana... Mai bahut miss karunga... Ab mai kisse baatein karunga.... Kise apne bure bure joke sunaunga... Please mat jaa...! 
            Maine aaj tak tujhse kuch nahi manga, jaate jaate bus ek chiz deti jaana teri woh hasi mere naam kar jaana... Aur nahi likh paunga... Kehna toh abhi bahut kuch hai par kuch aur kaha toh tut jaunga... 
            Bus ek waada kar mujhe bhul na jaana... Mai hamesha tera intezaar karunga... Chahe jo ho jaaye yaad rakhna koi hai jo hamesha tere saath rahega...
            Apna Dhyn Rakhna!
            Aaj bhi wahi naam likhunga... Fikar Not!

                                                                                                                             Ankita.

I always wrote Ankita at the end of greeting cards or any gifts instead of my name. (for obvious reasons)
She read the letter and looked at me. Her eyes shining almost crying. She started weeping and hugged me. This never ever to me... For the first time we came so close... She wept like a child... I had no words or I guess I was not in my senses... I didn't care what the world said neither did she... After regaining my senses I too embraced her and then she said something which took my breath away.

"I Love You... I Love you..." She kept on saying while she was crying.
"I Love You Too..." I was choked.
"I won't leave you... I Love You..." And kissed my cheeks.
I hugged her with all the love.

"I'll talk to my dad... I'll do whatever it takes to be with you... Am glad we met... Am glad you wrote this letter or else I would have never known that someone loves me so much... I am Sorry to keep you waiting for so long... But not anymore... We'll be together... Forever."
"I... I... "
She placed her hand on my heart and said "Don't worry am not leaving you... Say it..."
"I Love You Suhani"
"I Love You Too" She replied and winked.

In the end she broke her engagement... My mom is marwadi that made it easy for us to convince her dad as they were marwadi too.
So 'Marriage' was added as a suffix to 'Love' for the first time in her family.


"Let your heart speak the language of love before its too late"


           



3 comments: