Saturday, June 23, 2012

Memories


You were my life,
I wanted you to be my wife,
You did not reciprocate my feeling,
And all i am left with is, memories and no healing.


I never wanted to see you cry,
That's the only thing I always try,
I will Love you till I die,
But all I am left with is, memories that make me cry.


Your smile always made me smile,
Your notorious sniggers still makes me wild,
To me you were like a child,
But all I am left with is, memories scattered in aisle.


I still remember all the promises,
Even though you broke all your promises,
I promised you my promises,
But all I am left with is, memories of your broken promises.


I remember your first touch,
How can i ever forget the feather like touch,
I love you so very much,
That i have memories of you and still no grudge.


I am choked I might cry,
Please come back before i die,
All I had was you,
But all I am left with is, memories that has you.

4 comments:

  1. That is commendable and touchy harsh :) keep up mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,aftr ur shayries here comes d poem..really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhyming skills are nice.......
    explore yourself more......

    ReplyDelete